Pages

Nov 14, 2011

My Favorite Things ... yep, it's Monday

Two of my most favorite things are to sing insanly off key and dance and laugh.  Okay, that was three! I love throwing my iPod on and just making a first class fool of myself.  I'm sure the mini-mes will have many a mom busting a move therapy sessions.
What I love even more than ME doing these things is watching professionals that have talent oozing out of their all to perfect vocal chords and tippie toes make what I butcher look amazingly easy.

This Monday's favorite thing is Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake *swoon* and their history of rap video!
Enjoy!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was amazingly good! Who know two white dudes could rap like that! Of course, I could watch JT do just about anything and be in awe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...